Friday, November 18, 2005

Flashback No.2

Let's travel back in time to April 22, 2001. A Sunday morning. I had just spent שבת in Moscow (not something I ever enjoyed doing, I have to admit) and because of severe jetlag had not slept one single minute that night. Sometime around 6 am that morning I decided to go see Red Square (very nearby my hotel). For those who have been there, it is always a hustling and bustling place. I got there, and for the first time ever saw what was an almost empty Red Square. I was reminded of the first words of Gilbert Becaud's song "Nathalie": "La Place Rouge etait vide..." (Red Square was empty). Lucky enough this was one of those times where I DID have my camera with me, so here goes:

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the pics!

;-)

how do you get hebrew text in blogger?

:-/

jsaar said...

I'm using a mac and if you use any web browser or word processor written in Cocoa (format native to OS X), it will allow you to type pretty much any language and any alphabet. On a PC I think that capability is there with the right word processor (I know Dagesh is an Enlgish/Hebrew WP you can look at). Hope that answers the question.